Competition: Share What Makes You Happy!
We’re running a fun competition to help share some much needed happiness!
Happiness isn’t always the easiest destination. Sometimes it takes work to get there, but reminding ourselves of the brighter things in life is a step too important to forget.
So what makes you happy?
📸 All you need to do is share a picture of video on Instagram to share what makes you happy and tag @TheHappyPrawnCo to be entered into our prize draw!
Enjoy a prize hamper packed full with our delicious, ethically sourced Indonesian Black Tiger Prawns.
- 2 x Raw Peeled (Pre-peeled prawns. No shell, no fuss.)
- 2 x Peeled & Cooked (Easy Tiger! Delicious prawns, peeled and cooked for you.)
- 2 x Raw Headless Shell-On (No head, no hassle! Juicy prawns, prepared with care.)
All to be delivered, frozen and direct to your door! Now that’s bound to spark happiness!
Competition Details & Terms
Competition ends: 1st December 2020
Entry requirements: An image or video detailing what makes you happy.
It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their removal from the competition.
1. The Judges shall, unless provided otherwise in the competition instructions, be The Marketing Team for The Happy Prawn Co. and their nominated representative(s), and “Judges” herein shall mean such person or persons. The identity of the Judges may not be requested.
2.1 The general principle is fairness: entries or votes should be made or cast fairly. If, in the opinion of the Judges this principle has been flouted, they can declare any entries or votes invalid, void the competition, change the competition instructions, or adjust the entries or the voting to achieve fairness, as they think fit. The competition instructions may carry a specific indication, but in the absence of such an indication, only one entry/ vote per entrant (or household, computer, social media user or other unit as appropriate) will be permitted.
2.2 The decision of the Judges over every instance shall be final and unchallengable and in their absolute discretion they may declare void any entry/ vote or the competition itself should they consider that there are no entries reaching a required standard, whereupon they can award prizes or not as they think fit. Judges shall have the right, at their discretion, to change the rules of a competition while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or appropriate to do so, including the extension of the closing date whereupon there will be an announcement of any such extension at the first reasonable opportunity. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning any competition, and no reasons given for any decision made by the Judges.
3. All competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified or implied. Where entrants are required to enter in one of several age categories, the applicable category shall be that appropriate to their age on the closing date of the competition. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian and be able to demonstrate that to the Judges’s satisfaction. Employees of The Happy Prawn Co., regular contributors and contractors, the promoters and individuals connected with any company involved in the competition, agents and members of the immediate family of the above people will not be eligible to participate.
4.1 All entries must be an image or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that conveys what makes them happy. If via email, they must be clearly marked with the entrant’s name, address, email address and telephone number as requested. Any illegible, mutilated, altered, corrupted or multiple entry may be disqualified.
4.2 Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions. They are invalid if they are received any later than the specified closing time (which shall be December 1st 2020)
4.3 All questions must be answered and all other entry requirements fulfilled, including in any ‘pay to enter’ competition each entry must be accompanied by the appropriate entry fee or proof of purchase as appropriate.
4.4 Proof of submission will not constitute proof of entry and no responsibility will be accepted for lost, corrupted, delayed or mislaid entries.
4.5 The winner will be chosen in accordance with the competition instructions and the exercise of their residual discretion by the Judges, and either will be the first correct entry drawn from the total entries or all entries will be examined and the prize awarded to the entry that the Judges consider to be the best.
4.6 No other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority as stated in the individual competition.
5. The Happy Prawn Co., reserve the right to publish the names of the winners and runners-up, and the winning entries themselves, and all winners are required to give their full co-operation to all requests by The Happy Prawn Co. or a promoter in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prize or otherwise.
6. The Happy Prawn Co. shall have the following rights over all winning entries:- the exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide licence to first publication; and a non-exclusive licence to publish, syndicate, distribute, reproduce and exploit the material in all present and future media and formats and to sub-license these rights to others. Entries, however submitted, will not be returned by The Happy Prawn Co.
7. There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
8.1 The Happy Prawn Co. will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, a winner or winners being chosen, or any prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by a winner. The Happy Prawn Co excludes liability to the extent permitted by law for any cost, claims or losses howsoever caused that arise by reason of any person’s entry into a competition or the award, or non award, to them of a prize. In the event of any error, whether printing, technological or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the Judges reserve the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred.
9.2 If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or iThe Happy Prawn Co. has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner,The Happy Prawn Co. reserve the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. The Happy Prawn Co. shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
10. Where necessary in order to determine an outright winner or winners in a competition, the Judges reserve the right to require that entrants take part in an eliminating contest (or ‘tie breaker’). If for any reason there are more winners than prizes, whether or not that has arisen as an unforeseen eventuality or is part of the competition structure, the Judges reserve the right to conduct a draw to determine the winner or winners of the prizes.
11. Entrants may be asked to indicate their wish, by ticking or checking a box provided in the competition instructions or otherwise, to receive or decline to receive communications with information or carefully selected commercial opportunities from The Happy Prawn Co or agents on their behalf. The Happy Prawn Co. will hold any personal details it is entitled to hold on its own or a duly authorised agent’s registered database for the purposes of optimising its editorial and commercial offering to website users, actual or potential.